Ohio Small Businesses are Now Eligible for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
ATTENTION LOCAL BUSINESSES - Ohio Small Businesses are Now Eligible for SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Thanks to a concerted effort by the state of Ohio and the U.S. Small Business Administration, Ohio small businesses are now eligible for SBA's Economic Injury Disaster Loans. Please see below for more information:
- Low-interest loans of up to $2 million are available for small businesses and private non-profits.
- Loans may be used to pay fixed debts, payroll, accounts payable and other bills and have repayment options of up to 30 years.
- Interest rates are 3.75% for small businesses and 2.75% for private non-profits.
- Need help filling out the application? Access these step-by-step instructions
To apply please visit - https://bit.ly/2J4f50o
Additional Federal and State Assistance for Small Businesses
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- SBA Resource Partners are ready to help with no-cost, one-on-one business counseling regarding COVID-19.
- Visit Coronavirus.gov for the latest official health information and for a full list of the nation’s whole-of-government response, including safety, business and tax tips, worker assistance and more
- The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has extended unemployment benefits for those impacted by Coronavirus - Here's how to apply
- The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has also updated unemployment insurance benefits to reflect the impact of Coronavirus.
- Other Ohio government efforts pertaining to Coronavirus response can be found at - https://bit.ly/2UlYlac.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to email or call
Joe Schiesler, CBA
Warren County SBDC
3525 N. St. Rt. 48
Lebanon Ohio 45036
C - 513-582-5305