Rose Hill Cemetery is the largest of three cemeteries owned by Deerfield Township. With pride, care and concern, all of us at Rose Hill Cemetery strive to offer the finest service of the highest standards.
In 1868, the Trustees of Deerfield Township, by a majority vote of the people, were ordered to raise $2000 by taxation to purchase ten acres on the present site. In 1909, Deerfield Township added eight acres lying adjacent to the south. Every national war has sent its silent representatives to Rose Hill. We are honored to be entrusted with these heroes, along with all of the loved ones who are no longer with us.